Here is your complete Walmart Back to School Supply Prices Printable List. If it is cheaper than this, you are looking at a pretty good deal. Each week I will go through and find you the best deals to price match for you school supplies. I have also created a special School Supply Sales Page that you can check out the latest deals on.
- Print the Back To School Supply List
- Get your kids school supply lists
- Add the items into the spreadsheet (one sheet for ALL your kids)
- Watch the sales for the next 5-6 weeks
- If it is less then Walmarts price at any store, buy it. (See Printable List Below)
- If it is the same as Walmarts price wait a few weeks and see if it goes lower anywhere
- About a week before your school starts, the things you are still missing, buy them at Walmart
- Cross off items as you get them, so you are not overbuying
One other you can do? Go through their school supplies that they brought home from school in May and see what they can reuse. My wife keeps a Rubbermaid bucket that on the last day of school all the supplies they bring home go right into the bucket for the next year. It is full of rulers, unused folders, pencils, erasers and markers. We always go through this box to see what we have for the school supply list first, then see what we need new.
Other ways to save:
- Follow my Back To School Pinterest Board
- Bookmark me Back To School section for all the most current back to school deals!
- Connect with me on Facebook and share the deals that you find
You can also watch my video if you are a visual person, this explains it well: