WOW! What a deal! If you or someone you know is in the market for a new sewing machine have I found the deal for you. You can pick up the Brother CS6000i Advance Sewing Machine for only $144.99 (was $449). That is a 70% savings!
User-friendly and portable, the CS6000i offers a wide range of sewing and quilting features, all at a price that’s easy on your budget. Select from 60 built-in sewing stitches, including decorative stitches and 7 styles of one-step buttonholes; choose from the 9 included presser feet; use the detachable, oversized table for larger projects; and take your machine with you to classes with the included hard carry case.
- Free-arm computerized sewing machine; with 60 stitch functions, 7 styles of 1-step buttonholes, and variety of snap-on presser feet
- Accessories include wide table accessory for quilting and more; hard cover case protects in storage
- Computerized stitch selection on LCD screen; with auto threading, tension control dial, and auto-set drop-in bobbin
- 110-volt machine operated with either foot pedal or 1-touch button for start, stop, and reverse stitching; dual LED light
- We do not recommend using this machine in countries that do not support 120V AC even if a voltage adapter is in use.
Shipping may be extra, be sure to check out Amazon Prime for FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING (use THIS LINK for a free 30 day trial!)
Make sure to check out I Heart the Mart’s Amazon Favorites. Find out which items we see deals on most often, some of the best add on items to get to $35.00 for Free Super Saver Shipping and many more goodies everyone loves.
*Remember that Amazon prices can change without notice. Please verify price before or