If you have wanted a Sam’s Club membership but didn’t want to pay full price, here’s a way to get one super cheap!
Head over to Groupon and pay $25 for a Sam’s Club Membership – plus receive a $5 eGift Card AND a FREE Rotisserie Chicken! (About $5 value)
It’s like paying about $15 for your membership as opposed to the $45 regular cost.
- One-year Sam’s Club Savings Membership (a $45 value), which includes a membership card for the primary cardholder and a complimentary membership card for a spouse or other household member
- $5 gift card valid for any in-club purchases
- Fresh-food voucher for One free Artisan Fresh Rotisserie Chicken (about 3 lbs, a $4.88 value)
Some items to consider buying in bulk:
- Vlassic Pickles 1 Gallon full pickles – under $5.00 – take them home and slice and spear them yourself for big savings
- 3# Bags of roasted Salted Almonds are under $10.00 per bag
- Large two packs of peanut butter, jelly, dressings and more are a great value per ounce.
If you’ve had a membership before, or do now, what items are your favorites?
Get yours HERE.