If you have not tried the Velveeta Queso Blanco, it is insanely good! Today at Walmart online you can get a $1 off coupon. Tiffany posted this earlier with this recipe that we have made a few times and so I wanted to share it with you.
• 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
• 1/2 cup red and green pepper strips
• 1/2 cup sliced onions
• 1/4 lb. (4 oz.) VELVEETA® Queso Blanco PasteurizedPrepared Cheese Product, thinly sliced
• 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
1. COOK chicken and vegetables in a large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat for 10 minutes or until chicken is done and vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Remove from skillet. Wipe skillet clean with paper towel.
2. SPOON 1/4 the chicken mixture onto half of each tortilla; top with VELVEETA. Fold in half.
3. COOK, in batches, in skillet for 2 minutes on each side or until quesadillas are browned on both sides and VELVEETA is melted.