We really don’t have extra time to spend cooking dinner – so we take shortcuts whenever we can. You guys – this Instant Pot is SO popular right now – it’s crazy. It cooks a whole chicken in about 30 minutes. A WHOLE CHICKEN.
Anyway – normally it runs about $130, but you can get it for $87 over on Walmart.com right now. PLUS – it comes with some bonus Mini Mitts to help handle the pot without getting burnt. Those alone normally cost $12.99 on Amazon!
- Works as a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, saut?/browning and warmer
- 10 micro-processor-controlled programs: soup, meat/stew, bean/chili, poultry, saut?, steam, rice, porridge, multigrain and slow cook
- 3-ply bottom 18/8 food-grade 304 stainless steel inner pot is dishwasher safe and eliminates health concerns from non-stick coating
- 3 temperature settings for saute and slow cooker functions
- 24-hour delayed start timer
- Manual pressure setting for up to 240 minute cook time
- Automatic keep-warm
- Cooking with pressure saves cooking time up to 70 percent
- The Silicone Mini Mitts allow better grip on the inner pot whilst Sauting or transfering the inner pot out of the base.
- 10 proven safety mechanisms, UL and ULC certified
Want the most of your Shopping this year?
Check out more of IHearttheMart’s Online Deals!