Right now through November 28th you can get the books you have waiting for and save $10 off $25 purchase. They do have some Terms and Conditions but the most important thing you need to do is make sure that you are finding books you want sold from Amazon. I think it took me 30 minutes to figure out what the problems was and why my coupon code wasn’t working.
▪ To use this promotion, you must enter “HOLIDAYBOOK” at checkout under the “Gift cards & promotional codes” section to receive $10 off any books purchase of $25 or more.
▪ This offer is valid on print books only. Excludes eBooks and Audiobooks, Book Rentals and Amazon Gift Cards.
▪ The promotion is valid for a limited time, on orders placed between November 24, 2016 at 12:01am EST and November 28, 2016 at 02:59am EST. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time.
▪ Offer only applies to products sold and shipped by Amazon.com.
▪ Limit one promotional code per customer and account.
▪ Each code may be used only once and may not be combined with other offers.
▪ The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $10.
▪ Offer good while supplies last.
▪ Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
▪ If any of the products or content related to this promotion are returned, the value of the offer will be subtracted from your return credit.
▪ This promotion may not be combined with other offers, including promotional certificates.
▪ Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
▪ If you violate any of the Terms & Conditions, the promotion will be invalid.
▪ Void where prohibited.
Shipping charges may apply to discounted and free promotional items.
Find them easily by clicking the Holiday Deals tab at the top of the site!