I love coupons for meat! Especially ones like this $1.10/1 Tyson Grilled & Ready Chicken. These are always great to pick up and add to any meal for a quick and easy fix. Check out this recipe I found for a quick and easy dinner.
Tyson Grilled & Ready: $6.98
Use $1.10/1 Tyson coupon
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked spiral pasta
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Cook noodles.
- Combine mayonnaise, milk, salt and basil.
- Stir in the vegetables, chicken and 1 cup cheese.
- Drain pasta; stir into vegetable mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. microwave-safe dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Cover and microwave on high for 4-5 minutes or until heated through and the cheese is melted. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- Yield: 4 servings.