One of the hottest Christmas traditions is The Elf on the Shelf, and you can order yours on Amazon for only $29.95 with eligibility of FREE Shipping. Please remember that Amazon prices can change without notice.
Year after year, children and adults alike are baffled by the mystery of how Santa really knows who’s been naughty or nice. After much urging by the elves and Mrs. Claus, Santa has allowed his biggest secret to be revealed in The Elf on the Shelf: A Christmas Tradition. At the start of each Christmas season, the Elf appears to serve as Santa’s eyes and ears, traveling back to the North Pole each and every night to make a detailed report of the day’s activities. This keepsake gift set includes a light skin, blue eyed boy North Pole pixie scout elf and a hardbound watercolor picture book. Children can register their elf online to receive an official adoption certificate and a special letter from Santa.
- A timeless Christmas classic the whole family fan enjoy
- The Elf on the Shelf comes in light skin and dark skin boy and girl scout elves
- #1 national bestseller with over 2.5 million copies sold
- Touted as “the best thing since The Night before Christmas”
- A Scout Elf skirt is available, sold separately