The price is $2.89 /lb for 93 %. I called my local Sam’s Club ( 1-45 store) to compare prices. They only carry 80% and 90%. The 90% was $3.18 a pound! The Zayconprice is soooo much better! I am pretty excited about this one!
There are many locations in the Houston area to choose from! If you are in The Woodlands area, the location says Legends, but we are possibly doing it somewhere else depending on how many people order to prevent any waiting like for the chicken!
These are the locations:
The Woodlands – Pick up is Tuesday, December 06, 2011 7:30 am – 9:00 am
Here is some info on the ground beef:
• Fresh, Premium, Fine Grind 93/7 Super* Lean Ground Beef
• Comes in a 40-lb case with four 10-lb chubs per case (approximate weight–see note below)
• No chemicals, additives or water added to meat during processing
• Processed at a USDA-inspected, state-of-the-art plant employing strict operating protocols (including HACCP) and the highest in food-safety standards
• Prior to processing, inspectors from the USDA Food Safety and Inspection Service randomly sample cattle under a monitoring plan and perform testing for antibiotic residues
* USDA nutrition labeling standards defines “extra lean” and “lean” ground beef based on the lean/fat ratio. While not part of these guidelines, the term “super lean” is often used in the grocery sector to describe ground beef at the upper end of the “lean” category (i.e., “Zaycon Foods 93/7 Super Lean Ground Beef”). This ground beef product is 93% lean and 7% fat
Go HERE to get yours!
** If you would like to split a case with someone. please leave a comment by clicking on the comment button. I know many people who want to split a case. Leave your first name, area you live in and how much you want.