Starting TODAY, Walmart will be honoring it’s Christmas Price Match Guarantee for online customers. They will also be lowering prices on popular toys and electronics, to match select Black Friday offers from Target, Toys R’ Us and Best Buy one week early. You can read more HERE. This doesn’t mean they are allowing you to ad match Black Friday Prices one week early. It means they will be lowering the prices that some of their competitors are offering to match their Black Friday Prices 1 week before the sale starts!!!
WOW!!: _ Read Below!!
Customers who purchase an item on Walmart.com, and find a lower price in a local brick and mortar competitor, can email firstname.lastname@example.org and receive the difference on a gift card. The same policy is in place for customers at Walmart stores for items purchased Nov. 1 through Dec. 24, excluding Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday.
Here are some examples:
- LeapPad 2 – WAS: $79, NEW PRICE: $39.99
- Little Tikes Cozy Coupe – WAS: $49.87, NEW PRICE: $34.99
- Nerf Rebelle Crossbow – WAS: $19.88, NEW PRICE: $11.99
- Monopoly Board Game – WAS: $7.77, NEW PRICE: $5
- Hot Wheels Single Car – WAS: .97 cents, NEW PRICE: .60 cents
- LG 50-inch HDTV – WAS: $598, NEW PRICE: $448
- Skylanders and Infinity Starter Packs – WAS: $74.96, NEW PRICE: $37
- Select PS4 and Xbox One Video Games such as Call of Duty: Ghosts, NBA 2K14 and Battlefield 4 – WAS: $59.96, NEW PRICE: $49
Basically, they are price matching regular ads, and dropping the prices lower then everyone else and expecting that you won’t even have to price match. You will need to email, to get the difference back in items Black Friday and Thanksgiving Day IF YOU PURCHASE SOMETHING ONLINE.
Because they do say this: Christmas Ad Match applies to in-store prices only and excludes Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday ads.