With grooved channels to catch juices for making sauces and, these three inexpensive cutting boards are ideal for carving roasts and poultry. The boards’ rounded edges make them unusually attractive for serving at table. Plus, they flip over to provide flat sides to prep vegetables or slice and serve bread. Because the set consists of a large, medium, and small board, all cutting and carving needs are satisfied. The large board measures 17-1/2 by 11-1/2 inches, the medium is 11-1/2 by 9 inches, and the small is 8-3/4 by 6-1/2 inches. Made of farm-grown hardwood (no forest trees involved), the 5/8-inch-thick boards are sealed with food-grade mineral oil so they won’t dry out. Wipe them clean with soapy water and dry and they will last several lifetimes.
- Ideal for slicing and serving roasts, poultry, bread
- Grooved channels catch juices
- Flip over to flat sides to slice bread, prep vegetables
- Made of farm-grown hardwood
- Sizes: 17-1/2 by 11-1/2 inches; 11-1/2 by 9 inches; 8-3/4 by 6-1/2 inches
NOTE: Amazon prices can change without notice.