There’s an awesome new cash back program that’s just been released in the United States! Checkout 51 is similar to ibotta, but the one major difference to the new user is that a smartphone is NOT required! And it’s simple to understand, gotta love that!
You guys want to get signed up and get going with it, it’s pretty simple and there are GENERAL offers that don’t require specific brands and it works with ANY store that has a receipt that identifies items (sorry, your local corner store that uses “dairy” as the description on the receipt isn’t going to work).
Right now as a new user you will score $2 back on your first total receipt of $20+ plus you will get the cash back on any other offers you submit on that match on the same receipt.
Checkout 51 has been working in Canada for a while now and just launched in the United States last week. Make sure you read the key points below so you understand the program. Get started with Checkout 51.
- Offers go live on Thursdays at 12:00 AM in each time zone. They expire the following Wednesday at 11:59 PM in each time zone. You must submit the receipts while the offers are live.
- Offers are available in limited quantities. Please check your offer list before you go shopping to ensure that the offer is still available, and upload the receipt immediately after purchase to avoid disappointment.
- A quantity of (1) of each offer is eligible for cash back per member.
- Each receipt can only be used once.
- We can only give cash back for the exact product listed, so please read carefully.
- You are permitted to use Checkout 51 cash back offers with any other coupon or discount unless otherwise stated.
- Products must be purchased in your country of registration. (We currently support the United States and Canada, excluding Quebec.)
- Receipts submitted must be in English.
- Items purchased from online retailers are eligible for cash back. Packing slips are accepted as proof of purchase. Online purchases are subject to the same submission timelines as receipts.