Guest Post from Tiffany:
Disclosure: In addition to my blogging, I am an Independent Thirty-One Gifts Consultant. Please click, and you will be directed to my personal site where shop my outlet.
One of my favorite ways to spoil my kids teachers is the Outlet Sale (read my tips for shopping it there) that will be coming up after Christmas.
You might remember this sale from this summer or last Christmas, if you do, you know it is one you will not want to miss! I stock up and purchase all my teacher’s gifts, Sunday school teacher’s gifts, friends and family gifts all in one place! PLUS, a few things for me!
In December last year, I purchased all my teacher’s gift’s for my kids teacher’s in May. Look how cute they turned out!! ^^^^^ I bought the darling bags at a previous sale, for next to nothing and put Bath & Body soap in them for a total cost to me at $5.74 each. The retail value on them was $23! We have no idea what patterns or items will be in the sale, but it is worth checking out.
:: A few tips ::
- Your orders will be placed through Amazon. The sale is so big they are the only ones who can handle it.
- Just be patient and continue to add things to your cart, even if it appears to be slow. Don’t get crazy and keep refreshing, you just have to let it load.
- Review the shipping details for turn around time for shipping details.
- Items are typically as low as $2.99.
- Once the items are in your cart and you have completed your payment, you are good to go!
This sale is so fun, and there has always been some really awesome items and really awesome prices. These are retired items as-is, and as such there is NO returns or refunds.