How cute is this? The Melissa & Doug Cook’s Kids Corner Wooden Kitchen Play Set is $74.99 (Was $129.99. Compact in size for small spaces and little hands makes play time fun for your young chef. Your child will satisfy every appetite for pretend house and restaurant play!
Free Shipping Included or choose in store pick up where available.
- Cook Up Imaginary Adventures
- The Cook’s Corner Wooden Kitchen will have your little chef engaged in imaginative house and restaurant play
- This kid-sized kitchen comes with easy-to-assemble panels, hardware, and fun details, including a timer, cutting board, and three burners
- For kids ages three and older, this sturdy wooden set has all you need to feed kids’ pretend cooking play
- The wooden kitchen features a fridge, oven, three-range stove area with knobs that click, a cutting board, a working 3-minute timer, and plenty of shelf space for your young chef to store kitchen staples
- The sink is removable, so it can also be used as a bowl or filled up for water play
- Includes detailed, step-by-step written and visual instructions for assembly
- Each step is clearly outlined on its own page and includes what hardware, tools, and components you’ll need to complete that step
- Each component is labeled with a letter and each piece of hardware is labeled with a number, so it will be easy to find what you need as you’re building the kitchen
- Fun Features
- Dials That Turn
- Stove and oven knobs make a satisfying “click”
- Swivel Action
- Turn the contemporary swiveling faucet and tap as you “wash up” the dishes
- Clean Up Easily
- The removable and washable sink allows for easy cleanup
- Set the Timer
- Kids will have fun using the working 3-minute timer
Looking for more Online Deals?
Find them easily by clicking the Online Deals tab at the top of the site!