King’s Hawaiian Rolls has a new high value printable coupon out now. Print this one twice as it wont last long! There is also $1 off 1-24pk or 2 King’s Hawaiian Products, exp. 1/15/12 (RP 11/13/11).
With all the Holiday traveling and preparing for a large Thanksgiving meal I thought it would be a good time to share a simple and easy dinner recipe or even great to serve to the guest that you may be entertaining this weekend.
Roast Beef Sammie’s – serves 5-6
2lb deli sliced roast beef
1-12pk kings hawaiian sweet rolls
1 7-8oz pk sliced provolne cheese
1 14oz can beef broth/stock
1pk lipton onion soup mix
1) Combine onion soup mix with beef broth and marinade roast beef in refrigerate
2) Preheat oven 350 degrees and spray 13×9 baking dish with cooking spray and set aside
3) Separate rolls in half lay bottoms in baking dish
4) Add roast beef then top with cheese -reserve broth for dipping
5) Replace the top of rolls
6) Bake 15-20 minutes until cheese is melted completely