Welcome to summer! I don’t know about you but this year it has snuck upon us. Whether you are having a BBQ celebration with friends and family or heading out to the beach we have created an IHTM Top 10 list of things to make your Summer planning a little easier.
1. SwimSuit: It’s a new season and you deserve a new swim suit!
2. Shoes/Sandals: Who needs an excuse to purchase some cute shoes! Time to let those toes get some air, it’s officially Sandal season. Some girls say they need to have their toes painted just perfectly before wearing sandals. I don’t know about most guys but I am not sitting around parties examining your toes.
3. Barbeque Grills: I love that people use carts (for all reasons) but if this is how you were grilling last summer, you might consider upgrading to a new barbeque grills to make your barbeques more inviting and sanitary.
4. Charcoal/propane: The grill is really not going to cook without a little help, weather you chose the Charcoal grill or a propane grill you are going to need some on hand.
5. Sunblock: Be careful out there it is really hot and that sun will cook you! Don’t forget the kids. Sometimes we are having so much fun out in the sun, time just slips away. We all need to remember to reapply that sunblock.
6. Patio Furniture: Time to check out the Patio Furniture, dust it off and make sure it can be used this season.
7. Meats: You all should have guessed this would be on my list. What BBQ is complete without the BEEF!! This is a great season to pick up meat, chicken, brats, you name it and they will be at a great price.
8. Paper Products: These are the items that are always forgotten. No one wants to be stuck with all the dishes. Get paper products so everyone can enjoy themselves.
9. Water/drinks: Stay hydrated in that heat. The last thing you need is a trip to the hospital because you didn’t drink enough fluids.
10. “Cool Desserts”: It is really hot out there and there is nothing better than nice refreshing fruit or a cold Popsicle to cool you off.