There is some confusion that you can only use 40 coupons at a time at Walmart. This is actually not true! You can use as many as you like, here are a few things to know:
*The following are guidelines and limitations:
- We only accepts coupons for merchandise that we sell.
- Coupons must be presented at the time of purchase.
- Only one coupon per item.
- Item purchased must be identical to the coupon (size, quantity, brand, flavor, color, etc).
- There is no limit on the number of coupons per transaction.
The system will prompt for supervisor verification for:
- 40 coupons per transaction.
- A coupon of $20 or greater on one item
- $50 or more in coupons in one transaction
You can use as many as you like, they will have to call a supervisor over to basically unlock the register if you have more than 40. You can go HERE to get a copy of this policy if you need it.