Have you been wanting to visit Great Wolf Lodge? Head on over to Zulily where they’re offering several packages to Great Wolf Lodges across the United States starting at just $119 per night! Plus, some room packages include a $50 PER DAY dining credit. Nice!
As a family, we have some great memories from summer vacation. Having a large family, however, means that vacation can become quite pricey if we don’t plan well. One of our favorite places to go when money is a little tight is Great Wolf Lodge. (See my tips for saving money at Great Wolf Lodge Here!)
All of the amenities included at the resort mean we don’t have to pay for extra activities and we save in the long run.
Here’s what you can expect at Great Wolf Lodge:
- 80,000-square-foot indoor water park: Guests get exclusive access from 1 p.m. on the day you check in and stay until close on the day you check out (essentially 2 days’ water park admission). And since there are no day passes for outside visitors, guests won’t get stuck in long lines.
- Family-friendly fun: The resort has games and activities for kids of all ages.
- Hands-on crafts and activities such as face painting, hula-hoop contests, and balloon twisting at Cub Club can keep kids entertained when they want a break from the water park action.
- Roomy suites comfortably sleep up to eight guests. Each Wolf Den, KidKamp, loft, and KidCabin suite offers extra privacy with either enclosed bunk beds or a separate bedroom.
- Fuel up with food and drinks at seven restaurants and snack bars.
- Add a PawPass or PupPass to your stay to enjoy kid-friendly activities and sweets at Creation Station, Cub Club on Wheels, Bear Paw Sweets & Eats, and more at a discounted rate.
If you’re looking for awesome vacation ideas that won’t break the bank, then be sure to check out the Great Wolf Lodge packages!
Looking for more Online Deals?
Find them easily by clicking the Online Deals tab at the top of the site!