Treat the kids to some of these 25 Delicious Popsicle Recipes to beat the heat this summer!
It’s easy to make your own popsicles – but first you need to pick up a good popsicle mold. Here are a few that get great reviews:
I like that the Zoku Popsicle Mold looks like it won’t fall over in the freezer and make a sticky mess…
This Popeez Star Shaped set of popsicle molds is just cool looking – the push-up types are a little less messy too.
Now that you got your gear – try out some of these popsicle recipes:
- Mocha Mint Popsicles :: the breakfast hub
- Coke Float Popsicles :: A Night Owl Blog
- Key Lime Pie Pops :: Food for My Family
- Orange Julius Popsicles :: a popsicle blog
- Oreo Popsicles :: Little Inspiration
- Sweet Tea Popsicles :: Ask Anna
- Cantaloupe Popsicles :: the Grant life
- Mounds Bar Popsicles :: What 2 Cook
- Strawberry Margarita Popsicles :: Just A Taste
- Cherry Nutella Popsicles :: Indigo Scones
- Vietnamese Coffee Popsicle :: A Spicy Perspective
- Tropical Avocado Popsicle :: Cooking Stoned
- Cereal and Milk Popsicles :: The Little Foodie
- Honeydew Popsicles :: Pass the Sushi
- Macchiato Pops :: Daily Waffle
- Cookie Dough Popsicles :: girlichef
- Bourbon Peaches and Cream :: Endless Simmer
- Samoa Popsicles :: My Baking Addiction
- Pomegranate Yogurt Popsicles :: the Kitchn
- Coconut Berry Popsicles :: Will Cook for Smiles
- Lemon Blueberry Popsicles :: Tatertots and Jello
- Strawberry Shortcake Popsicles :: babble
- Boston Cream Pie Popsicles :: Something Swanky
- Honey Yogurt Berry Pops :: Joylicious
- Mango Mojito Pops :: Tasty Trials
Did you know that an 11 year old kid named Frank Epperson invented the “popsicle” one night in San Francisco? It was 1905 and he left a glass of soda he had made outside with a stir stick in it. Well it froze that night and the next mooring when he saw his glass, he pulled out the frozen treat and ate it!
When he was older in 1922 he started selling them at a local fair, and pretty much the rest is history!
Did you know that you can follow me on Pinterest? You can. I am trying to be cool like everyone else and jump in the Pinterest game, which I might add, is not really that bad! 🙂 With Pinterest I always know what I want for dinner!
We are making the Cherry Nutella pops today. What are you going to try?