Cinco De Mayo is right around the corner and if you’re hunting down some worthwhile recipes we’ve done the legwork for you! In addition to all these irresistible recipes below don’t forget to check out the I Heart the Mart Easy Homemade Enchilada Recipe or the Easy Salsa Verde Recipe.
1. Creamy Jalapeno Chicken Enchiladas from Who Needs A Cape Easy recipe if you already have most of these ingredients around, plus add a kick with jalapeno!
2. Cinco de Mayo Chaulupa Recipe from A Moms Take This recipe is one that is done with fresh ingredients but so good the kids will ask for seconds!
3. Crockpot Layered Bean Burritos Recipe from Thrifty Jinxy Who doesn’t love using their crockpot to cook entire meals right? In a little over 4 hours this meal is ready to eat.
4. Chipotle Shrimp Tacos Recipe from Happy Mothering This recipe breaks it down with each part and what you’ll need to complete it un 45 minutes!
5. Easy Homemade Enchilada Sauce Recipe from Home Cooking Memories Not only do we learn how to make it but then on a ton of recipes to use your new homemade enchilada sauce.
6. Vegan Taquitos with Lentils Rcipe from Avocado Pesto Super healthy and meat free twist on a Cinco de Mayo favorite!
7. Chunky Avocado Salsa Recipe from Leave No Leftovers Just four easy to follow steps and you’re on your way to a salsa no one can resist.
8. Tamale Pie Casserole from The Kitchen is My Playground Another one dish meal with a new twist on an old favorite. (Has printable recipe version too)
9. Homemade Guacamole Recipe from Making of a Mom What is Cinco de Mayo without a good guacamole recipe right? 6 ingredients and the time it takes to mix and prep time and you’ve got a yummy guac.
10. Mexican Tortilla Rollups Recipe from Tastes of Lizzy T This recipe is great for crowds if you plan on having a party.
11. Black Bean and Corn Salsa Recipe from Mission to Save If Guac and Bean Dips aren’t your thing here’s a great 7 ingredient corn and black bean recipe (Organic friendly)
12. Grilled Chicken Fajitas on a Stick from Dinner at the Zoo Nothing can beat food on a stick because you can do everything while you eat! Easy to make recipe especially if you know someone who loves to grill.
13. Creamy Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas Recipe from Coffee with Us 3 Suer easy to follow directions in this recipe that takes just 30 minutes to cook and ready to eat!
14. Taco Bites Recipe from Sugar, Spice, and Family Life Another great finger food idea for parties and takes just a few ingredients to complete.
15. Pico de Gallo Recipe from Modern Housewife Everyone needs a good pico de gallo recipe and here’s a great and easy one to follow.
16. Biscuit Empanadas Recipe from Mainly Homemade 3 ingredients and some elbow work and you’ve got an impressive meal. Another great recipe for parties.
17. Mexican Cornbread with Hatch Green Chiles Recipe from The Rebel Chick Great from scratch cornbread recipe with a kick (note: not a sweet cornbread)
18. Homemade Chimichangas Recipe from Flour on My Face This recipe features a ingredient that you can make in your crockpot beforehand which always makes it easier. Recipe can make 8-10 chimichangas
19. 8 Can Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe from Eat This Up If you’re feeding a large family/crowd this is a great recipe that won’t break the bank and will fill them all up.
20. Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos from The Classy Chapter These are super budget friendly to make and can be for those that like a bite to their finger foods.