Strawberries are a great ingredient in recipes of all kinds and with many Pick Your Own Farms and Fields around the US you can make it a family trip to gather all you need to make endless possibilities. We gathered some of our favorite strawberry using recipes to showcase for you.
1. Kid Kitchen Strawberry Tarts from Sugar Spice and Glitter This is a great recipe that the kids can help make and it’s just about fail proof.
2. Strawberry Sorbet without an Ice Cream Maker from Homecooking Memories Easy sweet treat to make on those warmer days without having to drag out the ice cream maker. Check on it every 30 minutes until it reaches your desired consistency.
3. Mini Strawberry Shortcake Milkshakes from Pizzazzerie Why go out when you can stay in and make an authentic Strawberry Milkshake? Simple directions and easy to follow recipe.
4. Strawberry Iced Tea from Finding Zest A twist on a summer must have, sweet tea with strawberries! Takes just 15 minutes to make.
5. Strawberry Cobbler from Pantry Full of Recipes This sweet treat takes just 45 minutes to make and follow just three simple steps to finish them.
6. Quick & Easy Strawberry Cake Recipe from DIY Candy She wasn’t kidding when she said quick and easy, just 4 ingredients and 45 minutes and you’re done with this awesome looking cake!
7. Strawberry Tiramisu from An Italian in My Kitchen Recipe makes 8 servings in 30 mins prep time BUT it does advise to chill for 4-5 hours.
8. Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake Recipe from A Moms Take This recipe just looks cool when it’s finished, especially when you cut into the cake. Serving size of 12 after nearly 2 hours prep and cook time.
9. Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies from Finding Time to Fly Never before had we thought to use a cake mix to make cookies but she does it with just four ingredients and 20 minutes.
10. Simple Breakfast Strawberry Breakfast Bites Recipe from It Is A Keeper Making something quick and finger food size is a hit in any household and they take just a few minutes to make once you have the mini pancakes done!
11. Chocolate Covered Strawberry Carrots from MyLitter This look too good to even eat but a great Easter treat idea and you can make them for ANY tiem of year.
12. Strawberry Rice Krispie Treats Recipe from Midwestern Moms You don’t need real strawberries for this recipe, but take 15 minutes and seven ingredients and you’ve got a new twist on a classic treat for the kiddos.
13. Strawberry Jell-o Pudding Pops Recipe from Everyday Savvy The kids will love these on a warm Spring/Summer day and parents will love it because it includes fresh fruit. Takes 5 hours to freeze.
14. Easy Strawberry Oatmeal Bars Recipe from Thrifty Jinxy Recipe is a bit more indepth but it looks totally worth the work and wait for them.
15. Strawberry Hot Chocolate Recipe from A Worthey Read Our first served warm recipe on our list but well worth it and the 15 minute cooking time to complete.
16. Strawberry Vanilla Cupcake Recipe from Slap Dash Mom These are a great pink/red cupcake for Valentine’s Day, Pink themed birthday parties, or just because you feel like making pink cupcakes. Takes just 22 minutes (or until the toothpick comes out clean)
17. Strawberry White Chocolate Popcorn from Ilona’s Passion 20 minutes and 3 ingredients later you have a sweet and salty treat that satifies both sides. Great idea for Princess Parties.
18. Easy Strawberry Fudge Recipe from I Save A 2 Z This recipe is super easy and gives you ideas on how to fancy it up and decorate or cut them to make this dessert even more impressive.
19. Strawberry & Pineapple Protein Smoothie Recipe from Reuse Grow Enjoy 3 minutes of your time and you’re on the way to a protein filled day, you need 6 ingredients and your blender to finish this drink on the go.
20. Strawberry Paleo Muffins from Cook Eat Paleo This healthy recipe serves 8-9 and is ready to chow down in 25 minutes (allow muffins to cool after this time though).