16 St. Patrick’s Day Drinks
Check out these festive St. Patrick’s day drinks! After all, what is St. Patrick’s day without a delicious cocktail in hand. Whether you prefer a beer or cocktail, you will find a way to satisfy everyone’s tastes with this list.
A lot of these recipes call for Bailey’s Irish Cream. If you find that you are running low, you can use this Bailey’s Irish Cream Recipe to make your own at home! You also don’t want to get stuck without the proper tools to prepare these St. Patrick’s Day drinks. Get your hands on this Cocktail Mixologist Set so you are prepared.
- Shamrock Sour: Bust out the whiskey! This one is a keeper!
- Irish Jello Shots: You can easily make a virgin batch of these guys.
- Boozy Shamrock Shake: Use regular ice cream OR coconut milk ice cream for this St Patrick’s Day drink.
- Drunken Leprechaun Milkshake: Great name for such a yummy drink.
- Guinness Brownie Bites with Bailey’s: Chocolate, Guinness, and Bailey’s?! I’m there!
- Pot O Gold Cocktail: This simple cocktail is easy to make, but it is also a crowd pleaser.
- The Nutty Irishman: To create this St. Patrick’s day drink you will need Frangelico, Bailey’s, and Kahlua.
- Authentic Irish Coffee: Check out the great tip on how to keep the cream floating on top of the coffee.
- Sparkling Leprechaun Kiss: Add a little bit of soda to make your drink sparkle.
- Jamaican Guinness Punch: Beer and milk come together to create a fantastic St. Patrick’s day drink.
- Salted Caramel Milkshake: Salted, caramel, Bailey’s. Do we need to say more?
- Green Dublin Cocktail: Irish whiskey, cranberry juice, and sour apple schnapps make up this festive green drink.
- Guinness Milkshake: By adding some Bailey’s Irish Cream and a few drops of Creme de Menthe, you can make a minty frozen St. Patrick’s day drink.
- The Boyfriend Irish Coffee: Use your favorite whiskey, simple syrup, coffee, and Bailey’s for this Irish coffee twist.
- Bailey’s Hot Chocolate: This hot chocolate recipe gives you an excuse to close to your loved one on St. Patrick’s day night.
- Stout Float with Minty Marshmallows: Did someone say beer float? Um, yes please! Don’t forget the marshmallows!
Did your favorite St. Patrick’s day drink make our list? Share with us in the comments. Cheers!