So yes I know this is totally un-Walmart related, however, it’s an awesome deal and great way to make sure your kids stuff is labeled. These “address labels“ serve so many other purposes like labeling books, movies, toys, household stuff, etc that for $3.50 shipped it’s ridiculous not to grab them.
Tiffany has created the following post to help you get creative with what you’ll turn your labels into.
This is my favorite deal around! 140 free address return labels are here! You will need to pay shipping, about $3.50, and choose the cheapest option (about 21 days) I always get mine within about 10.
The options are endless and you can use them for anything. With over 7,000 of designs to choose from, these labels are extremely versatile. You are sure to find a design that suits your style. Unsure where to start? Sort by style or theme or search for a specific color or image!
My girls design their own and use them for all their school supplies!
What I have used them for:
- Return Christmas Labels
- Teachers Gifts for Christmas
- Labeling sports equipment
- For my kids sippy cups
- When people borrow books I put one in the front cover
- Stocking stuffers for my kids ( with their names in them)
- On Christmas cookies plates ( Made by the “Jones Family”)
- To get these cute labels just click HERE and choose the free sample of Return Address Labels.
- Click Get Started and under Browse Design by Industry select “Education and Childcare.”
- Then design the label with the message you wish to use.
- Once you are satisfied, continue to check out.
- Make sure not to add anything else to your cart.
- Choose the cheapest shipping at $3.50 for 140 custom labels!
Let me know what you made your for! Go HERE to get started!