This Easter dessert will make you look awesome and no one has to know how easy it really was to make.
Easter M&Ms Mini Bundt Cakes
- Favorite yellow or white cake recipe, or a box mix – prepared
- 1 cup White Candy Melts
- 1 cup Easter M&Ms
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare your cake mix, according to recipe or back of the box
- Grease a mini bundt cake pan
- Fill each cavity halfway full with cake batter. Discard any leftovers.
- Bake for about 18-23 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in center, comes out clean.
- Let cool
1. Get a piping bag ready. You can choose to use a mall tip, or none at all.
2. Melt the candy melts in a microwave safe container for 1 minute, stir and repeat in 30-second increments if not fully melted.
9. Spoon into a piping bag
10. Drizzle over cakes, in a back and forth motion around each cake.
11. Sprinkle M&Ms on top.
These M&Ms Mini Bundt Cakes will look so beautiful at your Easter celebration.
Love this Recipe? Here are a few items to help you get started.
Looking for more Online Deals?
Find them easily by clicking the Online Deals tab at the top of the site!