It’s 2014 already and I’ve come to a couple of realizations. I’m fat and this is the year that I turn 40. I don’t want to do both in 2014 and I only have a choice about one of them.
I am 5’9 and currently weigh 228 lbs, I am pretty sure that puts me in the OBESE category. The national standard for height and weight say I should weigh 155-160 lbs. I don’t have any interest in getting thin, I just want to be healthy. My goal is to get to 175-180 by March 13, 2014. The hardest part for me was getting myself to realize that I am fat, I got it now. I know this is above the recommendations for how much weight you should lose in a time period but it can’t be any worse for you than being 70 pounds over weight.
Paul’s Weight Loss Plan:
- Cut out Soda completely. Diet and regular
- No Sugar or Carbohydrates for 2 weeks
- Walk 1 mile a day for the first week (20-30 minutes)
- Jog 2 miles for the second week (20 minutes)
- Lift weights for 30 minutes 3 times per week. low weight high reps
- Get 7 hours minimum of sleep per night. I currently average between 4-5.
- Report back to you! Help keep me on track! Join Me!!!
I’m sure you have a lot of excuses just like I do but let’s forget all of those, have a little discipline, get some more sleep and shed these pounds. Make a goal and join me for my 30 day great weight rollback!!
I don’t expect you to do everything the same way I do, I just want to encourage you to be a little healthier and feel a little better. I know there are a million weight loss programs out there and If you don’t think what I am doing is best for you then do it different.