The next installment of our favorite yellow dudes is hitting theaters soon with the Minions Movie and now if you have a Minion Themed Party or just want to get the kids excited about the movie they can Make a Minion with simple supplies you can pick up at your local Walmart for under $7.00!
You will need:
- Construction Paper (Blue, Yellow, and Black)
- Google Eyes
- Elmer’s Glue
- Black Marker
- Toilet Paper Roll (or paper towel roll and cut in half)
Step 1: You will need to measure out all your pieces to cut.
- Yellow Minion Body 4″ x 7″ (You can get 3 pieces per sheet)
- Blue Clothes Part 1-1/2″ x 7″ (You can get 9 pieces per sheet)
- Black Glasses Part 1/2″ x 7″
Step 2: Add glue to your toilet paper roll and attach the yellow piece. Roll your yellow paper around the toilet paper roll until fully covered. Apply glue to the end of your yellow paper and attach to the toilet paper roll.
Step 3: Attach the Minion Clothes Piece much like you did in Step 2 with the yellow piece. Make sure the blue paper is aligned with the bottom portion of your toilet paper roll.
Step 5: Attach your google eyes close together (basically touching) and then you can draw pockets, dots, or overalls on your Minion to make it complete.