I am in charge of dinner today and after I stopped by Randall’s (Safeway) to see what they had today for $5 Friday Specials, I decided to make a Crock Pot Roast. I found tons of great stuff, but I also found this beautiful roast for $3.99 a lb. I used traditional methods for making a crock pot roast and then added my own flair, no not the flair from Office Space, my own additional ingredients and method. I added brussel sprouts, brown sugar, smoked paprika and french onion dip dry mix.
Make Dinner with me!
1. Rub the pot roast with Kosher Salt, Lawry’s, Smoked Paprika and Brown Sugar.
2. Brown the roast in a pan with olive oil.
3. Chop up potatoes into quarters then add them, carrots and brussel sprouts to the crock pot.
4. Add the roast on top, pour the vegetable and french onion mix (knorr’s) and I sprinkle brown sugar over the brussel sprouts and carrots. Pour beef broth on top and add a little water.
5. Set the crock pot on high for 6 hours and enjoy!
If something on here doesn’t make sense, that’s because I made this up as I went along. You are more than welcome to ask me questions but I am not sure I will be able to help you.
Really you can’t mess this up, its a crock pot!
If your crock pot isn’t large enough for a pot roast with veggies included – then a good one to get is this 7 Quart Programmable one here. It’s on sale right now for $50 OFF the regular price, which is a pretty good sale!
Shipping may be extra, be sure to check out Amazon Prime for FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING (use THIS LINK for a free 30 day trial!)
Make sure to check out I Heart the Mart’s Amazon Favorites. Find out which items we see deals on most often, some of the best add on items to get to $35.00 for Free Super Saver Shipping and many more goodies everyone loves.
*Remember that Amazon prices can change without notice. Please verify price before ordering.