How cool is this! We are huge Lego fans and making a Lego table is pretty awesome, especially when it’s easy by just adding the Peel-and-Stick Baseplates. I love that we don’t have to use glue, it can be as easy as peel the backing and stick it down. This make a 20″ by 20″ building surface, imagine all the creations you can build.
- If you have ten minutes and a table, you can finally have the LEGO-compatible play table your little builders have been begging you for. It is truly as simple as peel-and-stick!
- With this pack you can create a LEGO-compatible play area on virtually any surface.
- Can be applied to tables, a sheet of plywood, walls, toy boxes, or any other flat, hard surface.
- The adhesive on these plates is also being used in the building industry to replace screws and rivets. .
- 4- 10″x 10″ LEGO compatible baseplates
Make sure to check out I Heart the Mart’s Amazon Favorites. Find out which items we see deals on most often, some of the best add on items to get to $49.00 for Free Super Saver Shipping and many more goodies everyone loves.
*Remember that Amazon prices can change without notice. Please verify price before ordering.